Regular oil changes keep your car running its best, and protect your vehicle against much more costly, involved repairs down the line. If you love your car, you owe it to yourself to help extend its lifespan through regular oil changes. Lifetime Automotive offers afford, fast, and reliable oil change service for all makes and models. Stop in and we’ll change your oil, replace your filters, belts and hoses, and search for any abnormal wear and tear your cars has suffered.
Recommendations on how often to change your oil vary. Most manufacturers suggest every 3,000 miles, or every six months. But every car performs differently. We consider each car individually when recommending how often you should stop in for a quick oil change. With personalized service and attention, we’ll make sure your car runs better than ever before.
Below are a few benefits of a regular oil changes:
- Optimal engine performance. Fresh oil keeps the many moving parts of your engine clean and lubricated, providing a smoother, quieter, and more efficient ride.
- Old oil collects dirt, debris, and other particles than can damage your car or effect it’s performance. Fresh oil will help filter out any of the leftover junk old oil leaves behind, and protect your engine from the buildup that can lead to a bigger issue.
- Better mileage. New oil is one of the easiest ways to improve the performance of your car, helping wring every mile out of your vehicle. A well lubricated engine is a more powerful engine, meaning fewer trips to the gas station, and more money in your pocket.
- Environmentally friendly. Old oil burns dirty, creating a cloud of noxious, dark exhaust. Fresh, new oil burns cleaner, and contributes much less to environmental and air pollution.
- Extended engine lifespan. Regularly changing your oil helps your engine perform better, and lessens the likelihood of a breakdown. Engine failure is a costly and lengthy repair, and can be easily avoided by caring for your engine with the best quality of oil.
We carry a range of oil types for every vehicle:
- Conventional motor oil is the most familiar, and affordable type of oil available for your engine. For vehicles that don’t deal with much wear and tear, and aren’t used for many long drives, this oil is sufficient for keeping your engine clean.
- High-mileage oil is best for cars that have over 75,000 miles on them already. For cars entering middle age, investing in a higher quality of motor oil will make sure than an older engine never means a weaker engine.
- Synthetic blend oil is a compromise between premium, high quality synthetic oil and standard motor oil. Offering some of the powerful protection of full synthetic oil, but with the lower cost of standard motor oil, this blend is better at protecting cars in severe driving conditions.
- Full synthetic oil is the most powerful oil available, offering the best combination of protection and performance for any vehicle, in any driving conditions. Full synthetic oil will keep your car running better, and longer, than any other oil.